CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER
This months BSIG will be on Friday August 9, weather permitting, at the Metcalf Nature Center.
The directions to Metcalf are included here: http://www.mnastro.org/facilities/metcalf/
This event is weather dependent. So please send me an e-mail at email@example.com if you are interested in coming out so I can keep you updated… I will plan on making a go/no go decision by 3pm on the day of the event.